Our Appointment System
Book face-to-face or telephone appointments with your GP, nurse or clinician at a time that suits you.
Your details and information are protected by the highest standards of online
security, so all you need to worry about is what to do with the spare time you’ve
We record all incoming and outgoing calls for training and monitoring purposes.
How to see a doctor and appointment services available
The telephone line is open from 8.00am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday (except Bank Holidays)
We are also open for other special appointments and if you are given an appointment outside of the above hours you may be asked to ring the doorbell. To view surgery hours visit our opening times page.
On the Day Appointments
If you need to speak to a doctor, please phone the surgery on 01273 588200. Where possible we recommend that you try to see the same Doctor and we will always try to arrange this but unfortunately it is not always possible and you may need to see someone different. Please make one appointment for each person who wishes to see the doctor.
Dr Myers and Dr Murjikneli are GP Trainers. This means that we usually have a couple of GP registrars working in the surgery. They are experienced hospital doctors who are seeking a career in General Practice. They have longer appointments and have proved very popular over the years with all of our patients. This also means that Dr Myers and Dr Murjikneli will lose some of the above sessions each week for teaching.
Our telephone appointment service is designed to help you get the appointment you need, when you need it.
This is how it works:
- Call us on the main surgery telephone number and ask to make an appointment with the Doctor.
- The receptionist will ask you for your name and your telephone number. If you need to speak to the Doctor urgently, because it’s an emergency, tell the receptionist straight away.
- The receptionist will ask you to say generally what your health problem is. You don’t have to tell the receptionist if you don’t want to. But if you can it helps the Doctor decide whom to prioritise for a call back based on clinical need.
- If you want to talk to a specific Doctor, tell the receptionist. Wherever possible they will arrange it.
- When you call the surgery, if your Doctor is busy he or she will call you back as soon as they can. If you want us to call you between certain times just let us know and, where possible, we will arrange that. Otherwise we will try to phone you back within an hour.
- You can then talk to your Doctor about your health problem in the same way you do if you come into the surgery for you appointment.
- If your Doctor thinks you need to come into the surgery to be seen, or if you would like to come in, he or she will make an appointment for you.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.