Upgrade of Telephone System
We are delighted to let patients know that our telephone system was successfully upgraded on Thursday 5 August 2021.
When phoning the surgery you will now be presented with a menu which offers patients 6 different options to choose from:
- Option 1 - Prescription Line for prescription ordering, medication queries etc
- Option 2 - Secretaries Line - for queries regarding on-going referrals, private reports, on-going sick notes and other administrative queries (available 10.00am - 4.00pm Monday to Friday)
- Option 3 - Appointments Line
- Option 4 - Home Visits Request Line
- Option 5 - Results Line (available 2.00pm - 4.00pm Monday to Friday)
- Option 6 - Anything else
When choosing Option 3 for the Appointments Line, after the initial greeting message you will be informed of your current position in the queue and will be given the option to request an automatic call back when you reach position 1 in the queue. Please note that this will be a system generated phone call which will call you on your specified telephone contact number when you reach position number 1 in the queue.
We will continue to monitor the phone system usage over the coming weeks and months and will make changes as necessary to the operation of the system.
Thank you for your patience and understanding throughout this time.
Published: Aug 8, 2021
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.